Tuesday, September 16, 2008

More Friends in Wharton!

I had a wonderful time in Wharton again today! This is my friend Dale! He loves to pet me and give me lots of love! It's really fun to visit at Wharton because everyone pets me and rubs me! Some of the people say I am "just a big teddy bear"! I am a little unsure about that... I think I look pretty different than Connor's White Bear and Mama's Bears Christopher & Austin. Hmm...
Anyway, I had a good time with my friends. When we were leaving there was this little tiny, yet quite ferocious dog named Lucy coming into the building from a walk. Mama and Papa made me sit! Then Lucy walked over to me and was sniffing me all over! Can you believe I had to sit while she was allowed to do that to me? It was mortifying!!! Truly! But they said I was "Amazing! Awesome! Such a good girl!" I got so much loving, I have to say that maybe it was worth the embarrassment. Yeah, I think it may have been...
A good time in Wharton for sure!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Casey,
I am so happy that you are honeing in your skills again. You brought so much joy to Connor, it will be awesome for you to keep spreadin' the love.